Monday, April 5, 2010

Bride's Edition - Inaugural Post

(c) 2010 Glen Goffin
Do you recognize that look?  Your special day is coming and there's a lot to do.

WELCOME to this inaugural post of  "Glen Goffin Photography: Brides Edition"

This new site is meant as a resource to couples for planning your perfect day!  My goal is to post smart and informative articles that will help make your special day perfect.  Of course, being a professional wedding photographer, I am hoping that some of you may choose to use me for your weddings but my real purpose is simply to help you have the best wedding you possibly can.

My hope is that this will become a favorite place for you to visit.  Please let me know via email or comments how I can make it better!

Enjoy this special time!
Glen

PS -  I also run an associated blog aimed at other professional wedding photographers.  If you are curious about that one, you can find it here: http://goffins.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment